Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Willy Wonka Tree

This is a scheduled post. I'm currently on vacation with my family in Gaitlinburg, Tennessee. 
The other day I mentioned I had put up a Christmas tree. I absolutely love Christmas and the holiday season, so I decided and felt like putting up a tree. When Halloween comes around...I'll still put up Halloween decorations lol. 
Anyways, here's some up close photos of my Willy Wonka theme tree. And...yes they're cell phone pictures because my camera cord is already packed away. 
Hope you enjoy!
First up.. A peppermint lollipop 
3 piece hanging candy
A pice of cake on a plate
Ribbon Candy
A gumdrop star
A red jawbreaker and a piece of cake on a doily 
A candy cane, a swizzle stick and a peppermint lollipop 
A cupcake
I love this one! A purple candy piece
Gumdrop garland
Another candy cane.
A pickle!


So there you have it. That's the start to my Candy Willy Wonka theme tree. 

24 comments:

a.l.b. said...

i still cannot believe you have a Christmas Tree up already...but it looks wonderful!

Nicole said...

hahah i love the pickle. we do it every year.

JB said...

Your tree make me want indulge in a lot candy. I love the decorations, great choice!

Unknown said...

LOVE the tree! Oh my goodness, it's so adorable!! Have fun in TN! :)

Mrs. Mootz said...

I love it!! It's so cute! (Even if it is a bit early for Christmas trees :)) Stonewall and I do the pickle also. At my parents house, though, when I was in like 10th grade we started the same pickly tradition except we use an Oreo cookie. Haha!

Jon and Steph said...

How fun!!!

Have a great time with your family in Tennessee!!

Abbie said...

I can't wait to put up my Christmas tree!!!! Your's is very adorable!

I hope you have a great time in TN!

BSS said...

How pretty... now I want to put up a tree... haha!

Annie said...

love the candy themed tree! how yummy ;)
and the random pickle...cute touch.

hope you are having a great vacay!

Katie said...

LOVE IT! We have a pickle too!!

The Peach Tart said...

I'm loving it.

rena said...

i love it!

The Queen of Clearance said...

I love this! My husband thought it was too early for halloween decorations...so I started to sneak them out..im going to do a post about :) Love love love that you already have a tree up!

Steph said...

Very cute... hey I wanted to make sure you found me back since I changed my address.

Megan said...

We have a pickle ornament as well!

JG said...

I would rather have Christmas decorations than Halloween decorations, myself. :) CUTE tree, very classic.

Ashley said...

Too cute! HOpe you are enjoying your vacation!!

Karren said...

I love it! We always do the candy theme on our tree. ;)

Aubrey said...

Either Willy Wonka or Hansel and Gretel. Have fun in Gatlinburg!

In This Wonderful Life said...

HOW STINKING CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE it!

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

looks like a cute tree!!

Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

A Christmas tree??

You do everything early, huh?

Carrie said...

This is gorgeous! Love it. ;)

ABW said...

We do the pickle too!