Friday, February 17, 2012

Sale!

I've seen a few other bloggers do this and I know they've had some good luck with it so I figured I'd give it a try. All of these items are just as described and can be purchased through PayPal. If you see something you would like to purchase please e-mail me at Jmomiller@gmail.com Prices include shipping prices for the continental 48 states. If you're in another location and interested in an item(s) email me and we can figure out the shipping costs.
9 Faith based romance books. All brand new, never read. Each one varies in price from 7.99-15.99. All 9 books including shipping $40.00 If you're interested in just an individual one please let me know.


Brand new, never used w/o tags. Thirty-One soft wallet. I believe the pattern is called Parisian? I think it retails for 23.00 but my price including shipping is $11.00
Brand New, never worn. w/o tags. These were the display so the bottoms show a tiny bit of wear. Size 6 by Qupid. Originally $53.00. My price including shipping $30.00
Coach wristlet. Used. Shows a little wear on the white leather corners but is still in great shape. My price including shipping $25.00


Let me know if you're interested! Have a great weekend! 

3 comments:

Random Musings said...

OMG THE SHOES ARE MINE! EMAILING YOU NOW!

A Life Un-Styled said...

WOW THOSE SHOES!

Impulsive Addict said...

I loooove those shoes!!

I have a similar 31 bag and I JUST BOUGHT a coach wristlet. =( What else do you have for sale?